I’ve been wanting to do this for sometime but life gets busy and things fall behind. I’m trying really hard to get caught up on things. (ya know.. like laundry, dishes, etc..) Sometimes, I just fee like staying up past my bedtime and trying to be productive and catch up on my blog. (instead of sleeping, reading or playing 4 Pics 1 word) A while back, Jenn at Baby Making Machine started posting a series called ‘30 Things my kids should know about me’. (click on the link to read more!!) You might have seen it pinned a few times on Pinterest. Well, I’ve been following her blog for a while now so when she started this, I thought it was a great idea! I won’t be doing this everyday like she has been, after all having 2 kids is easier than 3! I will however, do it as I have time. I also want to post some super cool graphics OR make my own to jazz up the posts! So, since it’s 1am and Carlotta will probably wake up around 6:30 to eat, I’m gonna just post my little title pic for now so that I can get a good solid 5 hours of sleep!
|LOVE how this picture describe what my day is like… most days.|
Here’s the list:
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
14. Describe 5 weakness and strengths you have.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
19. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. What’s your favorite and least favorte thing about parenthood?
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What’s your favorite part of your body and why?
29. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.