I’ve been wanting to do this for sometime but life gets busy and things fall behind. I’m trying really hard to get caught up on things. (ya know.. like laundry, dishes, etc..) Sometimes, I just fee like staying up past my bedtime and trying to be productive and catch up on my blog. (instead of sleeping, reading or playing 4 Pics 1 word) A while back, Jenn at Baby Making Machine started posting a series called ‘30 Things my kids should know about me’. (click on the link to read more!!) You might have seen it pinned a few times on Pinterest. Well, I’ve been following her blog for a while now so when she started this, I thought it was a great idea! I won’t be doing this everyday like she has been, after all having 2 kids is easier than 3! I will however, do it as I have time. I also want to post some super cool graphics OR make my own to jazz up the posts! So, since it’s 1am and Carlotta will probably wake up around 6:30 to eat, I’m gonna just post my little title pic for now so that I can get a good solid 5 hours of sleep!
|LOVE how this picture describe what my day is like… most days.|
Here’s the list:
1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 yr old self, if you could.
5. What are 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. If you could have 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
7. What is your dream job and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your life.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
14. Describe 5 weakness and strengths you have.
15. Describe how you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
19. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. What’s your favorite and least favorte thing about parenthood?
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What’s your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
29. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
3 thoughts on “30 Things- Because they need to know…”